Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Pimples around private area

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am 19 years old male.
The problem is that i am having pimples around my penis and there are patches of redness on the skin there.Sometimes it pains.How can i cure this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 28th, 2009
Pimples around private area
Hello

I have done lotsa reading on STD's, infections etc and from what you describe I think I would go to a doctor and have it checked out. It could be an infection.

Keep well
|

replied May 28th, 2009
What is STD?Is my condition serious?
I feel ashamed to go to a doctor,is there any home remedy?
Is masturbation one of the reasons for my condition?
|

replied May 30th, 2009
Someone Please reply
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2009
Supporter
STD is sexually transmitted diseases..

i know it willbehard for you but you need to go be checked by your doctor..You in all likelyhood need to be on meds..Then again it could be sweat bumps and excema (dry skin rash) or even a damp skin rash..Be safe than sorry--have it checked out....
|

replied June 1st, 2009
I used to shave/wax my body.9-10 months back i shaved my body.After a few days i saw few red patches on my leg,sometimes there were 1 or 2 pimples,but with the time they were gone.Then these red patches started around my penis,first i did not gave much notice,i thought they will disappear as did the patches on the legs.But its been months now and they are still there.
I dont feel itching around the area,but it feels odd when i look at them.
Can i post the pictures of the red patches here,so that the medical students and doctors take a look at them and give me advice?
I feel too embarrass to go to a doctor.
|

replied June 3rd, 2009
Someone Please reply
|

replied June 3rd, 2009
Do they bleeed a little when you scratch? It is a common rash in children, but a STD in adults, It's called musculloum contageous (or something like that). See a urologist for treatment. You may be able to get rid of them with a wart remover, but he may have to freeze them off. Good luck.
|

replied June 4th, 2009
No they dont bleed.I feel embarrass when i think of going to a doctor.Is there any home remedy to cure my condition?
|

replied June 12th, 2009
Any Answers???????????????
|