Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Pimple like spot on clitoritis

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
I have been having pimple like spots (like the ones you get on your face) on my clitoral hood for a few months. I have had swabs and they all come back negative do you know what they could be? and what might be causing them>
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 7th, 2009
damn i want to cry im having the same thing. i shaved and saw it its been a week now. i was hoping someone had answered this already. Sad
|

replied August 10th, 2009
Dryness, etc.
It takes me so long, about an hour, to reach orgasm by masturbating unless I use a machine. The machine just seems to make me more nervous unless I take enough time to relax my body. What is the best way to overcome the dryness so that my fingers will work better and so that it doesn't take so long to reach climax? Sometimes the area of the clitoris has a burning sensation that makes me not want to go there. And a lot of dryness.
|

replied August 10th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Blessingsall - Use a commercial personal lubricant. It can normally be found in the condom isle of your supermarket or pharmacy (close to the period products, pregnancy tests and infection treatments).
|
Quick Reply