Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Pimple like sore on penis

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
I've just recently discovered that i have what look like pimples on my penis and they are very very sensitive to the touch. i popped one already but another one grew back and its very thick and white. i know my girlfriend was previously diagnosed with chlamydia but she was treated and its gone now. ive heard that these could be ingrown hairs and when i popped it before, i plucked the hair out, but im too scared to pop them again because it hurts to even touch it. i dont want to have sex again until i know exactly what it is. i cant go see a doctor because i have no medical insurance so i really dont know what my options are. i am really scared, i dont know if its an STD or something not even serious. PLEASE HELP ME!!! what could this be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|