Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Pimple-like bumps on back with white and brown seeds insid

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I saw some tiny pimples on my back, which I never break out on the left side of my back. It was a cluster of maybe 7 small pimplelike bumbs. I squeezed on of them and a hard seed like thing came out. I started freaking out, so I squeezed another one, same thing. They don't hurt or itch or burn or even bother me, I just so happened to look at my back in the mirror before going to bed two nights ago and saw them. Since then I've been feeling gross and can't figure out what it is. Today at work I felt 4 more on the right side of my back, I squeezed one but this time it was a small hard brownish tiny skinny seed like thing, I'm freaked out, feel gross and don't have time to go to the dr til Monday, what does this sound like to you?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: pimple, pimples, skin
Quick Reply