Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Pill to get pregnant fast

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
is the a pill that make you get pregnant faster. i have been there to conceive for

over a year now.i tried everything possible is there a pill i can use to help me get

pregnant faster.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper babykevin
|

replied January 15th, 2009
Experienced User
I have heard claims there are
And if there is be very afraid. Now may just not be your time. I have a friend who tried for 5 years with everything and just when she had given up, boom, pregnant with twins & now shes fertile mrytle. The stress from trying to get pregnant is the very thing that kept it from happening. After the twins she went back in for her six weeks check up and pregnant again. So you could just be sweating the small stuff and causing it to be a big problem.
|

replied March 12th, 2009
i been trying to get preganat fo 1 year to what can i do i want a baby so bad im 22 i dont understand y it didnt happen yet
|

replied April 22nd, 2009
NEED HELP:(
I have a daughter she is 5 now and i have been tring to get pregnant for 4 years and nothing i went to the doctor she gave my clomid and two other pills and did it for 2 months and nothing.. what can i do
|
Quick Reply