Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Pictures!

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
User Profile
I haven't been posting pictures because I haven't been taking pictures. My brother-in-law is always borrowing the camera, and it seems to take forever to get it back...

The three grandbabies (and the stupid dog we all hate, lol)

Too much turkey (not really, lol)

Posing for mommy!

Her favorite toy at grandma's! She does so well!!

Her favorite toy at home, She stands so well!

She let go of everything today! She was holding onto my legs, I felt her let go and she stood there for a few seconds!! She's growing so fast!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
What? Not enough incriminating pictures that someone can look down on me for? I post nice pictures and no one comments, but the moment I post a picture with a few things on the floor 12 people post about how horrible a mother I am.

Thanks everyone.
|

User Profile
replied December 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
wow lily whats has been happening??/

sorry if bad stuff has been coming up.

anyway....she is such a beauty!!! I cannot beleive how big she is. We were just sharing our birth stories...lol. She is beautiful.

I cannot wait until lil Adam is that big!

Good Job Mommy
|
Users who thank Rosie H for this post: Lilly Ivy 

User Profile
replied December 12th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Thank you.

I've just been extremely depressed lately and I figured I'd get a little encouragement from pictures on here.

Cherish Adam being little! I don't even remember how little Angelique was, lol. She's still a baby to me though, she probably will be until I have another one, lol.
|

User Profile
replied December 12th, 2008
Lily, a lot of people obviously don't come on here much anymore. this place is always super dead. No one was ever, EVER calling you a bad mother. We all showed concern for the baby and her surroundings.

That said, she is very cute! How old is she again?
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Plenty of persons where on between when I posted the first and second post...

She just turned 8 months on the 9th. It seems like yesterday we brought her home from the hospital, now she's crawling around acting like a toddler, lol.
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
sorry i haven't been on in ages. she is looking so gorgeous. looks like she is doing so well!
|
Users who thank rosejackson for this post: Lilly Ivy 
Quick Reply