Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diet Pills Forum

Phentermine side effects ? (Page 1)

Hi,

I had some questions about phentermine. First of all, I would like to know if anyone has taken it, and if there were any side effects. I am also interested in finding out a reputable site that I can buy it from.

Thanks.

cc100_2go
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Daniall
|

replied September 23rd, 2008
side effects of Phentermine
You can easily buy Phentermine online but you should shop around before buying this diet pill. Besides the fact that shopping around can save you a lot of money, you can be sure you are buying a good product from a reputable company.

All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Phentermine:

Bad taste in mouth; changes in sex drive; constipation; diarrhea; difficulty sleeping; dizziness; dry mouth; exaggerated sense of well being; headache; impotence; nervousness; overstimulation; restlessness; sleeplessness; upset stomach.

|

replied May 12th, 2009
If I try this item, where do you buy it?
How to know if they are a reputable site? How not to get ripped off?
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
changes in sex drive?
DOes this make you want it more or less?? I have considered this before but was worried it would give me bad anxiety...which I struggle with slightly already... what do you all think?? anyone have that probelm with this drug??
|

User Profile
replied May 27th, 2009
^^
I don't think it changed my sex drive one bit, though it did cause me to have much higher levels of anxiety (at first) and nights that I just could not fall asleep (ending up with less than 3 hrs of sleep).

Personally, I would say that the benefit definitely outweighed the side effects I experienced. It helped me shed my pregnancy weight in no time (to regain my figure and get back in to bikini shape) and then some. That is saying a lot considering I am hypothyroid and most of the time when I just look at food I gain 10lbs in my butt. I am still on it. I'm not sure I ever want to let it go! It is fabulous, and really helps with portion control as well as energy too. But, I didn't buy online, my doc gives it to me cuz I told him just what he needed to hear to get it. Smile
|

replied July 15th, 2009
I have been on phentermine for over a year now....in cycles. I have lost about 60 pounds! I cycle on and off to not het addicted, as it is very easy to like this drug. Allof the side efects listed in the above posting were noticed by me, however most went away after about 2 months, except the getting hot flashes and dry mouth. That I still get. I would not advise buying this drug off the internet, too many scams...I fell for them too. Plus your dr. can only write your prescription by law for 30 days at a time and only if you loose atleast one pound a month. At least that is the way it is with MS an TN. Oh, and if you use a FNP instead of a dr. they can only write the script twice a year each. You should remember Phentermine is not FDA approved, but the only truly legal and safe way to get it is from a pharmacy. Also know this - it is highly addictive. I love this medicine because it gives me a lot of energy and everthing just seems so happy while taking it. Who wouldnt get addicted to that? I would like to mentin that after a while I noticed hair falling out, acne, among other symptoms. When I consulted my DR, he advised to take 2 prenatal vitamins a day, one in the a.m. and one in the p.m., that took a while to work but about 2 weeks later i started noticing the difference. I askjed why prenatals? He said it has all of what my body will need - in comparison, its like being pregnant, something is sucking all the fat and nutrients i was putting in,and since I was never hungry, it all made sense. I know this was lengthy, but I hope it helps.
|

replied July 15th, 2012
Prescribed vs Internet phetermine
I did a lot of researching before taking phetermine and you are right. Ou can only get legit phetermine through a perscription. All the pills sold on the net are knock offs and you have to look for hidden spelling changes in the description of the drugs to figure it out. A lot of times they just drop the "e" off the end or switch a letter. Also because I went to a weight clinic they knew all the side effects so along with phen, they gave me folic acid, b-6 and potassium. I also take biotin for my hair and nails naturally, all of which are in prenatals, but you need higher mg of them to counter phens effects. Hope this helps.
|

replied July 15th, 2009
one more note - Phentermine is just a quick fix to a problem, like a bandaid....You really have to change your lifestyle for this change to be permanent. My example is one month while not taking phentermine, I stared pilates and stopped all cokes..I dropped 16 pounds that month, started taking phentermine again the next month and gained 10 of it back because I was drinking sodas again. So please prepare yourself for a total lifestyle change if you reallywant permanent results!
|

replied October 8th, 2009
Can you imagine how it is terrible being fat when you are young? I adore Charlize Theron and have choked having seen her fat in the Monster and the most beautiful woman just after finishing shooting. She did an impossible thing then for me. I definitely decided to lose weight and started jogging. But I was at college and was really busy that time. I failed to stick to healthy life and started taking diet pills. First I got an appointment with the doctor. He indicated me diet pills, in half a year I have been advised to change it to another. But I was fed-up with doctor’s advices and found phentermine. After taking 37,5mg pill pack I have seen the great result. I had to change all my clothes for 10th size!
|

replied October 8th, 2009
Experienced User
I would have to agree - these pills are a bandaid. Addiction to pills requires so much more recovery time than anyone wants to ever deal with - trust me. So, change of lifestyle is really key. It will help you to get to the weight that you want to be at, and you will stay at that weight. Otherwise, you will be a slave to a pill, and will still probably be eating the unhealthy stuff that can cause all kinds of other health problems.

Good luck though either way you choose.
|

replied November 10th, 2010
Phentermine-D pills are best weight loss diet pills.
|

replied February 22nd, 2012
Hi i am Danial from US

And i also used these Phentermine-D diet pills for controlling my hunger and weight. and really it works very well and i loss 21 pound in a month without getting any side-effects
|

replied February 22nd, 2012
Adipex and Phentermine are both prescription drugs that are illegal to purchase on the internet without a valid doctor's prescription. Phentramin-d is a scientifically developed chemical compound designed to produce effects similar to Adipex and Phentermine but it doesn't require a prescription. Phentramin-d is a pharmacological weight loss aid that boosts energy, stimulates metabolism, and suppresses appetite.
|

replied March 7th, 2012
I have taken Phen375 and didn't experience any side effects.It helped me tremendously in my weight loss struggles. It is made with Phentemine and does not require a prescription and is legal to buy.
|

replied March 20th, 2012
Diet Pills Phentramin-d
Hi Netchamp,

I also buy the phentramin-d diet tablets from phentramin-d.biz,where theses tablets are legally allowed to sell,and you are right i also take it with doctor's presception,also it is clinically tested medicines.

Thanks
Daniall
|

replied March 28th, 2012
The advantages of Phentermine are that it is an effective appetite suppressant, helping people to feel fuller faster and to maintain that satisfied feeling for a longer period of time to minimize cravings and the need for snacking.
The disadvantages of Phentermine are that, like all prescription drugs, it can cause the user to experience some unpleasant side effects. It can only be used for short-term weight loss and relies on the dieter to continue the efforts afterward on their own.
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2012
Well I think there are many side effects of Phentermine. But still you should do your own research.
|

replied October 22nd, 2012
In studies, phentermine side effects included:

Insomnia (see Phentermine and Insomnia)
Hyperactivity
Restlessness
Dizziness
Unusual happy feelings (euphoria)
Unusual unpleasant feelings (dysphoria)
Shakiness (tremor)
Headache
Dry mouth (see Phentermine and Dry Mouth)
Unpleasant taste
Diarrhea
Constipation
Sexual problems (see Phentermine Sexual Side Effects).

Phentermine Side Effects Article Continues on Next Page >
12Next >>
Advertisement

Phentermine Diet Pills
PhenterminePhentermine Side EffectsPhentermine Sexual Side EffectsPhentermine and Dry MouthPhentermine and InsomniaPhentermine UsesPhentermine DosagePhentermine Drug InteractionsPhentermine Warnings and PrecautionsPhentermine OverdosePhentermine and PregnancyPhentermine and BreastfeedingGeneric PhenterminePhentermine Without a Prescription
HealthSavvy
Email
Print
|

replied November 5th, 2012
insomnia
Ive been taking phenadrine for three days/ still unable to sleep. took 2 tynelol pm and still couldn't sleep
|

replied November 5th, 2012
insomnia
Ive been taking phenadrine for three days/ still unable to sleep. took 2 tynelol pm and still couldn't sleep. does anyone have any suggestions
|

replied March 7th, 2013
Hello,

Phentermine being the first well known weight reducing drug is a very safe and effective when compared to other forms of weight reducing drugs. Phentermine is known as safe and effective weight loss drug and was approved for general use.

You can purchase Phentermine through online sources, it is cheap compared to other weight loss capsules. Doctors prescribed normally 30 capsules for one month duration. This weight loss product is a natural alternative and can be used for long term basis and gives a best result when compared to other products.

There are various benefits of Phentermine drugs, it dose not have permanent side effects and it is very safe for all age groups. Phentermine enables faster weight loss if combined with regular exercise and proper diet.

Thanks...
|
12 >>
Quick Reply