How do I post a picture?
There is no current protocol for uploading images directly to this board. Therefore, you must create a link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. http://www.some-unknown-place.net/my-pictu
re.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server), nor to images stored behind authentication mechanisms such as Hotmail or Yahoo mailboxes, password-protected sites, etc. To display the image, use either the BBCode [img] tag or appropriate HTML.
1. Create a free account with www.Imagecave.Com, www.photobucket.com or another publicly-accessible, picture hosting web server.
2. Create an album.
3. Add pictures to the album.
4. Upload pictures.
5. Modify picture size to these specs
* The image can be a JPG, GIF, or PNG image.
* The image cannot be larger than 200x200 (width X height)
* The image size cannot exceed 157KB
6. Copy the "ezcode" from the picture and paste it into your post.