Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Permanent frog in throat ?

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
so i have this permanent thing in my throat its almost like a build up of something.
i always have to clear my throat constantly and it gets worse when im playing sports
i can always feel it even now
I think it may also be affecting my breathe as well as making it a morning breathe type of thing in the middle of the day
i know my dad has it as well but his doesnt get as bad as mine
does anyone think they have an idea of what it is?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper haze19
|

replied April 11th, 2011
frog
I have exactly the same thing, its so frustrating.. its like you have to keep glumping, is that what you have?
|

replied July 21st, 2011
Permanent Frog in Throat?
I also have the same thing. It's been a permanent frog in my throat for about 6 or 7 years now. It's never gone away. I hate it! I'm constantly hacking and coughing up flem. If I were to describe what it feels like, it's like a web of flem is draped across the opening of my throat and every swallow and every inhale i feel it, it's so agitating! I wish there was some sort of magic acid that wouldnt kill or deform me that i could swallow and just burn the flem away.
|

replied August 2nd, 2012
Permanent Frog in Throat?
Try seeing a respiratory physician. I had the same problem and was diagnosed with minor asthma. I am on symbicort 200 6 turbuhaler which works like magic!

Good luck!
|
Quick Reply