Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

2 periods in month on kariva

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I had my first(well, not my first ever, but this month atleast haha) period a little over a week early(according to my pill pack) this has never happened before, and i attributed it to stress since i am on a relatively low hormone pill. I knew i wasn't pregnant because i hadn't had any sexual activity, and had a normal period for the 2 months prior. Now it is the time for my normal period, and I still got it..I have never had 2 legit periods in a month before.. I have had it last very long several months prior when i was under a heavy amount of stress. why is this happening, . I am just a little confused.. i was under a lot of stress earlier this month, and still am, is this normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|