Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Period twice in one month when should I expect the next

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I had my period twice last month and my period always come in 23 day except the last time I'm approaching my 23 day but there are no signs of my period I am sexually active but we always use protection bt I'm worried when should I expect my period?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 23rd, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
what is your age, height /weight in inches and pounds
how long does menses last each month
|

replied June 23rd, 2011
I'm 18 5"5 I'm in between 250 300 and they last about 5 or 6 days
|

replied June 23rd, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
well by having your period twice last month; u mean u had the most recent 2 weeks ago? was this first time in how long to have such a difference from monthly cycle
|

replied June 23rd, 2011
I had it the 1st thur the 6 and the 26 thur the 31 of may I haven't had a period since then it's June 23
|

replied June 23rd, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
well; might have to settle for pg test I assume u can find cheap and available? but I don't think u could have actually had a normal menses on 6th after completing prior menses 26 thru 31/
do u want to be pg and if u r active is there a control method
|