Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Period twice in one month

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
I've had my period around April 4 it was a normal period i've had it for a week, and it ended on april 11. Then i had it again on the same month of April, i had it on the 24th of april, but this time it was just some spotting not really bleeding alot. I am sexually active my mom told me it was just messing up cause of the sex? But she also told me it could be bleeding implantation or whatever it's called, what could it be? Idea
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile smsma
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2009
I think it is due to ovulation but don't worry it may be also due to stress or some emotional problems all what you have to do is eating much iron containing food and don't forget alot of fresh juices.
|

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2009
I came on my period twice in the space of about a week and a half due to going through a very stressful emotional time, this is perfectly normal and young womens' cycles can be a bit all over the place for a number of different reasons! Don't worry but if you are still, go and see your doctor to put your mind at rest, hope this helps. x
|

replied February 8th, 2011
Hi,

I am 27 years old & recently got married in November, 2010. I had my periods twice a month i.e firstly it came on 15th Jan,2011 then again 27th Jan,2011 & today i.e. 8th Feb,2011 it again started up. I am extremely worried about this. Please suggest me how to deal with it and what could be the possible causes for happening this again Ãƒï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â¢Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â¯Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â¿Ãƒï¿ ½Ã‚½Ã�¯Ã�¿Ã�½ again. As IÃƒï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â¢Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â¯Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â¿Ãƒï ¿½Ã‚½Ã�¯Ã�¿Ã�½m newly married that���¢�¯�¿ �½�¯�¿�½s why I canÃ��Ã�¢Ã�¯Ã�¿à ƒï¿½Ã‚½Ã�¯Ã�¿Ã�½t discuss it openly with my husband or my mother-in-law.

Please anyone help me out.
|

replied February 8th, 2011
Hi,

I am 27 years old & recently got married in November, 2010. I had my periods twice a month i.e firstly it came on 15th Jan, 2011 then again 26th Jan,2011 & today i.e. 8th Feb it again started up. I am extremely worried about this. Please suggest me how to deal with it and what could be the possible causes for happening this again – again . As I’m newly married that’s why I can’t discuss it openly with my husband or my mother-in-law.

Please anyone help me out.
|

replied June 5th, 2012
Period twice in one month
It happened to me too... I'm 43 and have normal period cycles (24-28 days). This month I started my period on 14 May and it finished on 21 May. Then I was worried with the spotting for a week and then on 2nd June the period started again (that's 2 weeks apart). I would appreciate an answer or a suggestion on what might be happening. Thanks.
|