Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

period not coming

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
hi all, i had intercourse with my gf on the 25th and her period normally comes in the 1st week of the month. but so far, it hasn't come yet. we did use a condom but i came while in her with the condom on but we felt it and it seemed like there wasn't a leak.

my friend said after a girl has sex her period would get delayed a little longer than her normal times.

advise needed!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper dccw
|

replied January 14th, 2009
Experienced User
Not coming
This doesnt necessarly means shes pregnant. But doesn't mean shes not either. All you can do is wait til next month or hope that she is just late this time around. And hope that she wasn't already pregnant. If she has it during the first week of the month and you posted this on the 5th you really havent given it enough time. Maybe she has had her cycle by now. Hope this helps
|

replied January 15th, 2009
Hi,
I don't think she's pregnant. It happens with girls that their cycle gets delayed by few days. its very normal. So do not worry.

it can help u.
|

replied March 15th, 2009
same
hi all i have got d same thing. we have sex maybe from 16-22 February .she feels pain in her billy n got a bad headache sometime . pls anyone have any ideas .if this happen what can i do??.i dont let know my family..help me
|

replied April 17th, 2009
facing same problem too
i also facing sane problem too.
my gf period already delayed 1 week & more.it never happen to her as she told me. anyone have any ideas about it?
v planning go to see doctor for checking.
|

replied June 22nd, 2010
could i be pregnant
ok so i had sex with my bf almost a month ago, and it was both of our first times we used a condom and i have the implanon, i was suppose to start my period the 17th of this month and its now the 22nd and i havent started ive been getting headaches but thats really not that unusual for me and have been feeling sick but idk if its my implanon or my other stomach problems, and i have been having pain in my lower stomach....do you guys think i might be pregnant?
|

replied September 9th, 2011
I had the implanon and got very similar symptoms such as stomach ache, sickness etc. I had it in for 2 1/2 years got it removed early and had no problems since . These are possible side effects of the implanon
|

replied November 16th, 2012
hi
hi i have not be on ma period seen june 2011
|

replied November 16th, 2012
Community Volunteer
If you just started menstruating, it is not unusual to be very irregular during the first 18 months. If you have been menstruating for a while, speak to your doctor and get tested for ovarian cysts (PCOS).
|