Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Period late - no penetration

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
OK here is the situation.
On the 11th of december me and my boyfriend were messing around and decided to "dry hump" he never ejaculated I asked him if he had any 'precum' and he said no when we were i guess you would say rubbing our "areas" together. he never went in and there was no penetration. at the worst he might have had some precum even though he told me he didn't. we are both virgins and he told me its really hard for him to cum and i read some background on precum and how it is some cum that is left over from previous ejaculations... anyway well now i'm late on my period.. it came last month on the 27th but it came early by 21 weeks last month.. the month before that it came on the 1st. I was on birth control until october, I stopped because i was too broke to pay for them right now as a typical college student with other priority expenses. anyways its now the 1st or technically the 2nd at 247 AM.. I have been stressing over this so much. Everytime I think about it my stomach gets upset. I have had absolutely NO symptoms.. I'm not sick or feeling any nausea.. I'm not tired .. my breasts do not hurt what so ever or feel swollen.. i'm just a lil irritated and !**@! bcuz im stressed about me being late... my period is never usually on time or on exact dates.. but i never really tracked them or paid attention to them because I never had any sexual contact. plus they were usually predictable with my birth control. i'm very stressed about this and i do not want to be pregnant or anything. im just going crazy. so just a quick summary: its been 3 weeks *exactly* since ive done anything. there was no penetration at any time, no ejaculation...*possible precum* both of us are virgins.. period came on early last month by 21 days.. compared to last month its a week late..compared to usual months its a day late.. no symptoms ( no spotting, cramping, tired, weird food cravings, swollen breasts, nothing)and i wont be able to get a test til i go back to college which is on wednesday.

HELP?!?!?!??!?!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 2nd, 2009
You can get pregnant from pre - cum and you may not have "Symptoms" right away. Thats a really shitty situation. pre cum is defined as The clear liquid that comes out a male's penis before they ejaculate

Pre-cum is pre-ejaculate (also known as pre-ejaculatory fluid or Cowper's fluid) is the clear lubricating fluid that is issued from a man's penis when he is aroused. Slang terms for pre-ejaculate include pre-come, pre-cum, dog water, and speed drop.

so if he had this and did not clean it off properly then yes there is a chance. However how strong of a chance you can not say as it was not in you.

The life span of sperm after they're ejaculated depends on the environmental conditions. Sperm ejaculated into a woman's vagina remain alive in the mucus of the cervix and are able to fertilize an egg for three to five days. Sperm ejaculated outside the body usually live only a few hours.

Hope this helps and good luck
|

replied January 3rd, 2009
I know that stress influences my cycle greatly. I was fairly normal growing up, but my last two semesters have been very busy on the extracurricular side. To the point that my last period was on the 20th of September and I'm just now spotting for the next period.

If you are stressed, your reproductive system can shut down because your body knows you're not in the right condition to support a growing life.

The best thing I can tell you is to calm down, take a bubble bath, and try to relax. If you are really worried about whether or not you might be pregnant, then I would just wait until you would get an accurate reading and take a pregnancy test.
|