Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

period irregular after depo provera

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
Hi . i would really like to get my problem sovled as ive been dealing with it for 6 months now i had the depo provera jab ( only had it once ) in august and it wore off in november and i didnt go back for another one because it was reli bad . so afer i came off the injection i was waiting for a period to start and it didnt the nurse said it may take up to 3 months to have one again but in 3 months time i still didnt have one the first period ( which wasnt a normal one ) i had was in march near the end and my last period ( second one ) was about 2 weeks ago but still wasnt normal , i didnt bleed until day 5 and then bled for a few days . I have been having unprotected sex with my bf since coming off the depo . . . after my recent period ive been having alot of brown discharge which i started to get today and also i got the discharge after my date of ovulation and i am not sure what it is ? does anyone have the same problem with irregualr periods and brown discharge

thanks !
Did you find this post helpful?
|