Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Period blood only comes out when i pee

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi people, i need your help!
My period came on time this month but strangely, the period blood only comes out when i pee. The blood that flows out is red and thick like normal period blood. But, the problem is usually, i have heavy flow on day 2 and 3. But this time, the blood does not flow out much on my sanitary pad but quite a heavy flow only when i pee. This period is also shortened to 4 days instead of the normal 7 days I have. Is this normal and could it be implantation bleeding? I had just ended my exams one week ago too so could this be due to stress? I've tried googling this and can't get much result. Hope you girls can help me with this question as i'm quite worried. And also i've read perhaps it can be UTI but i don't think it's the case for me because i don't feel the urge to pee often. Thanks for ur help!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper applepie7
|

replied February 1st, 2012
im having the same problem but three weeks ago i had a laparoscopy and now my period blood only comes out when i pee im very pale and weak....i went to my doctor and he said that the procedure had nothing to do with my uterus and ovaries that the scar tissue was wrapped around my stomache and intestines.....i guess that explains why my stool is flat but every since i started this period i have had very lime green stool im so confused and scared does anyone have any ideas
|

replied February 1st, 2012
Hi I was the one who Posted the first enquiry. It has been two months after the occurrence and I'm period is back to normal now. I suggest u wait till your next period to See if it still persist perhaps this one weird period is just because of hormones changes and stuff don't worry too much. If u feel uneasy do seek a second advice from doctors. Hope all will be well for u (:
|

replied December 11th, 2014
same!
ive had the same exact problem my stool is lime green I only bleed when I pee im very confused and worried
|