Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Period about a week apart?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi,

I am a little concerned about periods... I had one around the 19th April, then again around the 6th of May and now again from 18th May.

I'm just wondering whether anyone could shed any light on this as I am quite concerned... I am wondering whether I could possibly be having a miscarriage as on a couple of occassions me and my partner have been semi trying for a baby...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 19th, 2011
I had my period every other month, but that was normal for me. If you haven't taken a pregnancy test yet, you should. If it comes back negative you need to go to the doctors and inform them of this change and anything else that isnt normal for you. Cysts on our ovaries can change our periods, my sister in law used to pass out cold each time she had hers. Good luck hunny!
|

replied May 19th, 2011
thanks so much for getting back to me, so would a pregnancy test show up if i were to be having a miscarriage? :/
|

replied July 5th, 2013
Heyy I had my period a week ago and now it back agian and im worried because I dnt know why , I dnt have a boyfriend , dnt take take the pill. Just want a simple answer if aanyone can help
|
Quick Reply