Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Penis stop growing ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Well i'm 16 years old and my penis is only 4'8 inches and i'm really worried. Has it stopped growing? If not, can mine grow up to 6inch? I mean i'm afraid i won't be able to please a girl or give her an orgasm and that i woudn't be able to get with a good beautiful girl because of my size. Anyways what do you think? Has mine stopped growing?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 7th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Unless you started puberty years ahead of time you are still growing. You have no reason to think any part of you will be the same by the time you reach adulthood. If you want to give a girl an orgasm or get with a beautiful girl you should start focusing on becoming a more well-rounded person and stop obsessing about your penis.
|

replied October 8th, 2009
a more well rounded person?
|

replied October 14th, 2009
hi
i am 23 and i am buried penis person but also i have 4.8 inch when it become erecte i think really mine stop to growth u syndrome is more better than me
really be good person and u will find good girl or with right way she will come to u
|
Quick Reply