Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Penis Stings During Intercourse

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Sometimes whenever I have sex with my girlfriend I will have a random brief stinging sensation in the tip of my penis. It sort of feels like what a UTI feels like, but this has been persisting over the course of probably 6 months or so. I don't have any STDs. She was tested before we had sex, and we use a condom every single time. It usually just happens once during intercourse, and then it stops right away. After the stinging stops, I can continue with intercourse as normal and nothing happens, even when I ejaculate. If I try to urinate immediately after sex, my penis stings during urination. However, if I wait until morning to urinate, it usually doesn't sting, or it's much less mild. Also, after I urinate once, it doesn't sting from then on, until I have sex again, then the whole process repeats. Like I said, we always use a condom WITH lubrication. The condoms have spermicide on the outside as well. I should also point out that whenever I masturbate, there is never any stinging sensation of any kind, even if I urinate immediately after ejaculation. It's so weird. I tried searching online, but it looks like no one has these same symptoms.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 24th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Wondering if its the condom is rolling up
and causing you to be pinched or is spreading your
pee hole casing a small tare, that would be my thoughts
on the stinging when peeing but seems strange it only
occurs once and then you can continue with sex.

Are you using lubricated condoms or try adding lube
to the head area before putting the condom on.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply