Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

PENIS SIZE

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hey im 16 years old and my penis size is 5 1/2 inches and i was wondering is my penis small. i havent had sex yet because i am scared that my penis is not big enough
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 19th, 2009
Don't worry
Hey man you don't be scared you're only 16. I was 5.5inches when i was 16. At 25 i reache 7inches. To be truthful i was glad but i keep reminding myself that your brain is the largest sex organ!! Once you know how to use what you have you'll "ace the test!". Big penis and no brain is definitely not cool!! Remember you're only 16 you have alot of years ahead don't be too hurry Smile.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: penis size, penis, sex
Quick Reply