Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

penis shrinks when lying down

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have a fungal infection and parasites. For the past few weeks when lying down my penis shrinks into its shaft.many times it keeps me from sleeping, I know that it has some thing to do with the candida. I hope that it is not a testicular cancer?I have also had a chest infection lately while changing to a gluten-free diet.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 30th, 2016
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Its not a testicular cancer. Just some fungal infection and needs slight hygiene rehab and some antifungals and hydrocortisone creams. COnsider therapeutic circumcision for better outcome.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.