Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Penis scar on glans

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Okay, so I have a scar/mark on my penis head located just under the hole that you pee out of. It's about the size of a grain of rice. This is how I got it:

One day I woke up to a wet dream and I didn't bother cleaning up and just went back to sleep. When got up I remembered how it felt and wanted to masturbate, so I did and went back to sleep. Okay so I proceeded the day unaware of the consequences that I would soon face.

The next day I looked down at my penis and noticed a dark mark on my penis head as I described.
I thought it was just dirt but when I tried to rub it off it wouldn't come off. When I looked at it close I realized it was a scar because it was permanent. It's an inward scar and it's dark but when I have an erection it's not as dark and looks more like an indent.

My question is this. I know there are creams and oils and other products that make scars look less noticeable. Do you think these products will work on a more fleshy part like a penis head? How about Mederma...and how do you think I got this... Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply