Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Penis or penile fracture ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Could you fracture your penis by masturbating too fast or too hard? If you had a fractured penis, wouldn't it hurt like hell? Would there be bruising? Would I KNOW that my penis is fractured? Cuz, I jacked-off yesterday pretty fast and rather hard, now my penis is allittle swollen... Is it fractured? There isn't any obvious signs of bruising...No, discoloration, nothing, it just kinda feels funny, it is WAY shorter than usual and it is kinda hard..I can still get hard-ons though... Do I Have a Penile Fracture? Please help, I'm 13 and I don't want to go to the doctor for this or tell my parents.....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 20th, 2009
Also, I DO NOT have any pain in my penis...Like I said, it's just allitle swollen, will the swelling go down on it's own?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: penis, swollen
Quick Reply