Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Penis is tilted

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I'm posting this question on behalf of my boy friend as he is very shy. My boy friend's penis size is good enough and he satisfies me a lot, but the things is his penis is inclined a bit. He said that he should also have a straight penis like others but he doesn't have. Can anyone suggest what should my bf do in order to get his penis straight?

Waiting for helpful replies.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 22nd, 2012
From what i've heard, having a penis that bends slightly when erect is very normal. The bend also provides greater enjoyment during intercourse. Personally, i don't think the bend is a problem but I'd recommend a second opinion (or seeing a doctor) if your boyfriend is that insecure about it.
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2012
Not many erect penises are completely straight. Circumcision is usually the culprit here, unless you have injured your penis somehow. BTW, no one should circumcise unless it's medically necessary.
|
Tags: penis, penis size
Quick Reply