Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Penis head small spots (Picture)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I had unprotected sex about 2 and a half weeks ago now. The next day I noticed a rash on my penis tip with flat spots on it, the spots where painless and caused no itch, my forskin went a bit dry and slightly itchy but 2 days later after a good diet and a few showers this cleared up but a very faint rash remained. I'm assuming it was to do with friction/bacteria. I went to get tested anyways and I came back positive with chlamydia, I've been taking my medication and so far I've been fine and had no serious symptoms. A couple days ago I noticed a very small spot which worried me a bit but I thought nothing of it, now today I have this(picture below). I'm worried about it being herpes but it doesn't seem like your typical symptoms, everything else is fine. The red marks you see are not textured or anything, and are very hard to notice/feel without a bright light shined against it. Any feedback on what this could possibly be would be great, I'm willing to get tested but I heard to get tested for herpes/warts you need an outbreak so they can take a sample from it.

Note: Recently I have used condoms could this cause the reaction like this? I've never had a negative reaction before #.

Thanks for your time.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 5th, 2012
Go get it looked at by a doctor.

If you're right and you do have any infection then treatment can begin straight away.

If you're wrong and you're clear then the worst thing is you'll feel a chump, but so what?

I'm sure you can handle that!
|

replied February 5th, 2012
Last time I got tested for chlamydia and all the others, no blood tests. I had to miss a day at work and loose pay. I can't tell them I'm going to an STD clinic and I need proof to why I was away. I'm too embarrassed. It's completely cleared now anyways, I notice it happens mainly after condom use so it's probably an allergic reaction of sorts.
|