Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Penis Head Pain & Senstivity

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
My penis head is sore on the glans, top of it, and on the corona. It started 14 days ago from rough masturbating, using the armrest of my couch. I was using a condom, and I wonder if the constriction bruised it some how. It hurts to rub it and when it rubs against my underwear. The penis head is very sensitive. I have tried lotions and hot tub; the hot tub seems to help. When I rub it in the hot tub, it does not hurt. There are no visible changes. I have masturbated twice since then, and that went well. What is some good therapy for this? How long will the pain last? The soreness is very annoying and limits my ability to exercise, etc.
FYI: I only spanked it for about 2 minutes since then and used Vaseline. If anything, it felt better. I am circumcised. It is sore in two spots on the head, one spot is on the left, the other in the front, plus near the tip. Sometimes, the pain will go away in one spot for a little while and then come back. It does hurt to pee maybe a little bit and the stream does not seem as strong. It often hurts most in the morning, but not always. Yesterday, it was hurting, but then I peed, and it felt a little better. There is also some minor leakage after I pee for about 10 minutes.
I used the Stud 100 with lidocaine and that completely numbed it- worked great, but it is still sore if I don’t use it. Is it safe to use that stuff all the time? Sometimes, I feel pain in the pee-hole. Sometimes it feels like someone is pinching it. Also, when I get up or move around, sometimes there will be some pain in the head. For some reason, massaging the place where it hurts seems to help. And it hardly hurts at all, when it’s erect. I went to the urologist, and he said there is no infection and that the problem is on the inside. I go back in a month, if it doesn’t clear up. What can I do to improve the situation? Are there any exercises or lotions I should use? Should I use my ultra-sound device? Have I permanently damaged it? Could there be nerve damage or something with the blood vessels? How serious is this? Your advice is appreciated...
Did you find this post helpful?
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.