Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

penis glan has cracks

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
about a week ago after i had a shower i noticed that my penis head (gland) had slights cracks in it, i thought this was just because of the soap i had used so i put some aloe vera jelly on it and next day it had gone, i then noticed that the very edge of my penis head (gland) was slightly swollen and purpleish color. my penis head is also slightly swollen and very red when i have an erection. dose anyone know what this is or what may have caused it
thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2008
i have always had cracks in on the head of the penis, since restoring my foreskin the cracks are much less noticeable so it may well be a result of circumcision drying out the glans
|
Did you find this post helpful?