Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Penis get stuck in vagina ?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
After sex with my boyfriend of ten years, his penis felt like it was stuck. It was painful when he was removing it. I wasn't dry, it was well luburcated. My vagina felt tighter than usual and he felt larger than usual, What will cause this to feel this way, I'm not a virgin. I have a daughter who is 13. I don't understand, my doctor, said humans can not get stuck.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 29th, 2010
Experienced User
No darling, people does not get stuck, I've had sex with more than 150 women over the years and I have never gotten stuck! Dogs gets stuck because when the male dog climaxs, his testles will, some how enter the female's vagina and get stuck for a period of time!
Some people says that if a woman have sex with a male dog, then this could happen, but I'm not sure about that!!!!
|

replied June 28th, 2012
Penis stuck in vagina
I saw a medical show were this happened. it's very rare, it can be cause by any stress you may have had at the time that caused all your muscles to tense up or from tensing up for a long period of time it could have cause the muscles in your vagina to cramp and tighten which could have cause is penis to swell more then normal which could have caused it to "get stuck"
|
Tags: penis, vagina, vaginal, sex
Quick Reply