Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Penis foreskin hasn't come out

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
Hi ive just turned 17 years old and my penis forskin hasnt come out properly, well it hard and scared too pull it back and something will happen. so ive been reading and read about infections, stagma., what can i do to pull it back? what could happen if i pull it back and get stuck behind the gland (head) how to retrieve it back up? just worried to do so? people have different things, i dont wont to go to the doctors to embarresed. pls can you help and sorry for spelling. thanks for taking time to read, know it isnt great.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 8th, 2009
please reply bkk,. just little bit worried and my age, been to see a doctor when i was little he said wait untill i grow up,. but jst u know scared to pull it back, and get stuck or something,. been reading and wondering if u can help thanks
|

replied December 10th, 2009
Experienced User
You can always pull the skin back, it might be hard to get the skin back over the head if you are erect.
|

replied January 3rd, 2010
Experienced User
I'm circumcised, so I probably won't have much advice here, but try while you're in the shower.
|

replied January 3rd, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Hey super_mini_me
Are you experiencing discomfort or pain as you try to pull the foreskin back? does it feel tight? In normal anatomy the foreskin should slide back without resistance by simply stretching over the head of the penis like any elastic skin.
|
Quick Reply