Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

penis curve

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
ive searched everywhere to a penis like mine and cannot. it starts out straight for about an inch and a half then starts to significantly head down south at around 90 degress like a L but more smoothly curve like not angle. i researched peyronie's disease and i don't think i have that because ive had this curve since i could ever remember.

i remember i used to get erections in school and be embarrassed and tuck it way down to try an hide it maybe that helped shape it i guess.

ive had sex with 5 girls and only one of them said it hurt. 1 said she never squirted before. 1 said its usually hard for anyone to make her cum through penetration. the other two didn't really care.

anyone else have problems with a n curve penis? im unconfident about it and didn't lose my virginity till last year i was and am still scared of embarrassment.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 25th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Well if you're able to become erect without discomfort and your partners aren't upset then your penis is no stranger than any other in the grande scheme of things. A 90 degree bend seems like it could just be problematic in any body part. Have you been examined by a doctor since puberty? Have they expressed any concern about your penis?
|

replied August 26th, 2009
i have not been to a doctor because i was embarrassed when i was young to tell anyone, i'm older now and no health insurance so i dont want to pay a doc to look at it for 300 bucks
|

replied August 27th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
If your penis isn't worth $300 then that's the price you put on it. It's very possible you could find cheaper medical assistance to at least examine your genitals if it concerns you. Most cities have free clinics where MDs will assist uninsured people for minimal charges.
|

replied August 31st, 2009
n-curve penis
Yes I have the n-curve as well, and i've had it for as long as i can remember. Im 19 now and still a virgin. And i have never had sex or showed a girl my penis. Im scared that with it being bent like that I would be able to stick it in a vagina. Its almost identiacl to this shape " ( " but horizontal. Its like a banana shape and it faces down. I havent talk to a doctor because i dont have insurance and im nervous. I just want to know if a penis is about 85 degree curve downwards would be able to go in a vagina with out any problem.
|

replied August 31st, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
You may have to find a position where sex is more comfortable with you both but I think you're going to find that every penis is different and a woman's vagina is very capable of accepting yours.
|
Tags: penis, angle, sex, head
Quick Reply