Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Penis bleeded on trying anal sex

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hey Doc!! I m worried about the bleeding that happened after i had anal sex with my girlfriend. I went for physical check up ASAP after that...the doctor has given me anti-biotic course and i am applying ointment for the process.is there any scope of being worried.i m really bit tensed..i need help..please suggest!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper nww
|

replied June 13th, 2012
Re: Penis bleeded on trying anal sex
Peter07 wrote:
Hey Doc!! I m worried about the bleeding that happened after i had anal sex with my girlfriend. I went for physical check up ASAP after that...the doctor has given me anti-biotic course and i am applying ointment for the process.is there any scope of being worried.i m really bit tensed..i need help..please suggest!!!
|

replied June 13th, 2012
Community Volunteer (online)
Can you describe the bleeding.
Was the blood mixed in the semen or did you notice it
after ejaculation.
Was there any blood mixed in the urine after peeing
and any sting in the head after you peed.
Most guys will bleed sometime in their life from sexual
activity but usually only about 4-5 times in their life.
Anal is usually harder on the penis and you may have caused a tare forcing the pee hole open when thrusting.
|

replied June 14th, 2012
Yeah that could be due to force..because the moment i was trying to insert my penis in anal..it gave me a cut sensation i did not ejaculate it happened on the very initial act of doing. no worries for erection or sperm production i am only concerned about the infection ...at the same time i am in anti-biotic course and applying soframycin as told by the doc..thanks for the reply anyway nww!!! please suggest for further indications..
|
Quick Reply