Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Penile implants

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
My husband is a diabetic who does not do what he is supposed to of course. He currently has an insulin pump. He is overweight and has been hospitalized more than once with pancreatitis. He has ED, and has tried the various meds like viagara, and also the pump. He has now set himself up for surgery for an inflatable penile implant. He also does not do well with surgery...a simple procedure that most walk away from after an hour takes him a day to recover from. I cannot stand waiting and wondering while he recovers ....I have sat before when EVERYONE, including receptionists have gone home wondering what is going on. I am also a nurse, and very concerned about the surgery and the risks and side effects. I am totally against this procedure....I will not go with him for surgery and want nothing to do with this. I love him for what he is, not whether or not he can get it up.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 10th, 2014
It's not extremely dangerous of a procedure with patient acceptance of these devices being very high, with nearly 100% of the patients expressing satisfaction.
|
Did you find this post helpful?