Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Pelvic Inflammatory disease. could the diagnoses be inaccura

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hello, I was recently diagnosed with PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease)and from what I've read and the doctor at the hospital told me is PID is usually associated with an STD such as chlamydia and/or gonorrhea. But my chlamydia and gonorrhea came back negative. The follow up nurse said PID could have came from other organisms from the other person. I did have a high fever and high blood pressure so there was an infection present. I'm curious as to what type of infection caused PID if it's sexually related, or could the diagnoses be inaccurate?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 8th, 2011
Experienced User
I'm not a doctor, but what are some approaches to help your body better defend against this. I know there are many challenges that our body being constantly stressed beyond it has ever experience before.
|
Did you find this post helpful?