Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Pelvic discomfort and frequent urination - help

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
I have been having pelvic pains on and off the past couple of weeks and today I have had the urgency to urinate often and when I go, not much comes out. I had a little spotting yesterday but I am on birth control. Barely any spotting, just a little color a couple times (Sorry for the graphics). I have felt sleepy and in discomfort. It feels like pressure in my pelvic area. Periodically i feel a pulsating feeling (almost like a pulse but faster). I am unsure of what is going on and I am nervous. I am trying to avoid another massive doctor bill if possible but will go if this doesn't stop soon. Any ideas on what could be going on? I would really appreciate any advice. Thank you so much!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2017
Community Volunteer
It sounds like an UTI. Your doctor can test your urine and if it is confirmed, he will prescribe a course of antibiotics. Nothing there should cause a "massive" doctor's bill.

Take care
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2017
Thank you so much for your advice.
|
Quick Reply