Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Pelvic and Back Pain

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
It feels like someone is taking a bicycle pump to what feels like my kidneys at night. In the morning I literally cannot reach behind my back. Right now my stomach and back hurt bad. It's a constant discomfort. I just went through having a couple of cysts but apparently as of a week ago they are gone. I do not hold my urine at night. If I have to go I get up and go. It feels like my back is full of water. My wings hurt the most at the present time but in the morning it is definately my lowere back. Under my rib cage and my left side is uncomfortable as well. I find myself pushing on them to make them feel better.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper tmartin
|

replied February 25th, 2011
Active User, very eHealthy
it might not be your spine go to a doctor as soon as you can
|
Did you find this post helpful?