Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Peeing from vagina

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
iv noticed recently that my pee is coming out of my vagina, i no it definity is as i tried a tampon in and could not pee, and when it came out it was soaked in urine, i came across a condition call vaginal fistula, but the syptoms were incontinence, but i dont have that and i can control it, a while ago if i had of coughed or sneezed i would have leeked abit, but i was peeing normally then for sure. do u think i should see my gp?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 3rd, 2010
hello read your post and have a friend who is experiencing this
hello i was wondering how long you have been experiencing this i have a friend who has also been experiencing the same thing her doctor told her she could leave it as long as it wasn''t bothering her so if you could write me, maybe your experience with it could be of help to her thanks
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2010
Community Volunteer
yes please do

Faded Rose
|

replied July 1st, 2011
My urine is also coming from my vagina. But when i have a tampon in i pee normally it just feels like the urine is coming out of my vagina.
|

replied July 1st, 2011
does this mean i have some sort of vaginal disorder.
|