Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Peeing from butt ?

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
my niece just called and said she needs to go to the hospital she has been peain out of her butt can you really do that
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 26th, 2009
Experienced User
need question answered for my niece
unlikely, cos uretha is above vagina and anus is below it.
so they are separated by quite a bit.
Sometimes though when you pee it dribbles and sprays everywhere and probable seems to be coming from butt
|
Users who thank whitbyhill for this post: marimaribeth 

replied April 27th, 2009
thank you i explained that to her but she still thinks she is she said she is going to hospital toay
|

replied April 27th, 2009
Experienced User
my niece
ok, hope she gets on ok
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2009
Supporter
I think she just has severe diarrhea. Taking a diarrhea medicine and getting lots of fluids should fix the problem. Unless she has a stomach virus or food poisoning. Is she throwing up as well?
If she's on a fat blocker like Alli, it could cause leakage of an oily discharge that could be mistaken for urine. Eating any 'diet' foods cooked in olean or olestra can cause the same problem.
|

replied October 15th, 2013
Help me
it feels like I've been peeing out of my butt and when i pee it burns really bad? i don't understand why? it really scares me could you tell me why this is happening to me
|

replied October 15th, 2013
Community Volunteer
It sounds like you have an UTI. See your health care provider.
|
Quick Reply