Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Peeing every 10 to 15 minutes

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
i am 28 years old.I have to pee every 10 to 15 minutes,sometimes its longer.If we go somewhere i pee before we leave and if we go somewhere 15 minutes away i have to pee when we get there.i pee before i go to bed and as soon as i get comfy i have to get up and go again.The doctor says im not diabetic and no overactive bladder.i feel like my bladder doesn't empty out all the way. what can i do? it doesn't burn or hurt to pee.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper bamagirl28
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2011
Hello and thank you for posting your medical question on E health forum.

From the description provided it could be a urinary infection or a over distended bladder due to some block in the urethra, stopping the flow of the urine.

the best way to diagnose this is a urinalysis and a ultrasound of the pelvis.

This will help in diagnosis and specific treatment.

You might consult a urologist for the same.

I hope this helps.

|

replied June 30th, 2013
Frequent urination.
Hi,I am 34 years old and I notice that I keep having frequent urination. I usually can't sleep because of the disturbance. I am not diabetic and sometimes I can't fully get my urine out all at once,which means frequent trips.what could I do to calm the symptoms?
|
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Kidney Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.