Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

peeing blood?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
should i see a doctor??
yes
nah hold off for a while
100%  100%  [ 5 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
User Profile
today my clit area was hurting my horribly and i kept needing to pee then every time i did it i kept peeing blood n pee n my tummy hurts a lil n is bloated what do u think it could be??

i think i have a urinary tract infection, if so what r sum things i can do to help it?? i decide to drink as much water as i can i heard that may help.. any suggesstions??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2008
Community Volunteer
you need to seek the advice from your doctor. UTI's sometimes need to be treated with antibiotics. you could also have a kidney infection. As for fluids, lots of water and cranberry juice if you don't mind the taste.
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2008
i dont mind CJ.. thx Smile
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2008
Supporter
Sounds like a urinary tract infection. You need to see a doctor to treat this. Home remedies are not guaranteed to work and could make things worse.
I've heard that cranberry juice is an old wives tale... The only real cure is antibiotics.
Drinking water is good any time though.
|

replied July 1st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Cranberry juice can change the environment of the urinary tract and make it less hospitable for the bacteria to thrive. You need an antibiotic to treat the infection. UTI's left untreated can progress to a kidney infection - the bacteria will travel into the kidney.
|

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I agree. Cranberry juice will help until you can get to the doctor, but I would still definitely go. Peeing blood is NOT healthy and is most likely a UTI.
|

replied April 7th, 2009
:(
for some reason im peeing blood also im so scared about it cause i dont know what to do
|

replied April 8th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Get to the doctor...You probably have a Urinary Tract Infection...I have had this too...Hurts like the devil and doesn't get better until you get some antibiotics...

Once you start the medication it will clear up fast, but get help...

Caroline
|

replied November 24th, 2012
Bladder Problems
Hi, I'm on my 6th lot of antibiotics my last two infections have had me peeing blood, i am under the hospital i don't have any kidney infection or stones and a camera have a look at my bladder and a ultrasound and am going for a ct scan on Tuesday, i'm beginning to worry now something is seriously wrong, my previous history is i found out that i had breast cancer last year and gone through all my treatment and am now in remission. x
|