Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Pee during sex

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I was not having sex with my boyfriend for 9 months. When we finally did again, I believe I was peeing during it. I stopped because it smelled like pee and I could smell it all over the bed.

I am really upset because we always had a really great sex life and I have stopped having sex altogether because it would be so embarrassing if it happens again.

I went to a doctor and got detrol, which has taken care of any peeing when I sneeze, but recently when I was masturbating I absolutely soaked the bed. It didn't smell like really strong pee, but it did smell like pee.

How can I stop this so I can dare to be with my boyfriend again?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 26th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Make sure you empty your bladder before sex.

Do kegal exercises to strengthen your pc muscle.

Put some towels under you or try some shower sex.
|

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2009
Are you sure he is not peeing in you?
|

replied September 27th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
IKmodis,

Men can not pee when they have an erection. Ask your partner to tell you about this. It would also be quite rude of a man to pee inside a woman when she sneeze or masturbate!

These are the classic stress incontinence symptoms. As many as 43% of women will experience this, especially after child birth. This is probably one of the most untreated conditions in modern women, mainly because of the embarrassment.
|

User Profile
replied October 3rd, 2009
urinating during sex
Urinating during sex means you have urinary incontinence, if you urinate during introduction then most probably you are suffering from Stress Urinary incontinence, if during orgasm then you have urgency O.A.B syndrome) which is easier to cure, by medication, and kegel exercises.
|
Quick Reply