Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Pea sized lump on right testicle...

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Hello, 23 years old here.
About 5-6 months ago I noticed a small hard(not rock hard or anything)bump roughly
the size of a pea on the top of my right testicle. im pretty sure its actually inside of the epididymis and not actually connected to the testicle itself as I can (with some pain)get my fingers around it and move it(not much but it definitely moves). When I first found it I pretty much ignored it and was fine, up until about
a week ago when I noticed it again. It hadnt changed in size at all, but I started freaking out and doing the whole internet search thing. Turns out tc can be associated with a hard lump so now Im worried lol. But it hasnt gotten any bigger in 5-6 months and im almost positive that its not attached to the testicle its self. Any oppinions on what it may be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 6th, 2012
Go to a doctor and have it checked, i know a guy who had a similar problem and it turned out to be cancer, he had to have one of his testis removed.

If its found early it can be treated, but the longer you wait the more will be cut off, sorry to sound so scary but lumps there can be very serious, untreated cancer will kill you.
|

replied September 18th, 2012
Hi same as I, recently I found the same pea size lump in epididymis, as i can say in between the two testicles. And i am worried about it. I didnt feel any pain when touching it.
|

replied September 29th, 2012
Go and get it checked out.

It might be just a cyst and nothing to really worry about (I've had one for years) but best to find out.
|

replied October 11th, 2012
Pain in right side testicale.
Hi the same think with me, Its paining right side testicale and there is a third small seed size ball but i think its becouse past 2 night i sex continuesly, on past night i sex 2 time in 1 hour and last night i sex 1 time. one more think today morning i control toilet badly, i know its my mad behaver but now i dont know what the actual reason, so plz guide me what i have to do now?
|

replied October 11th, 2012
Pain in right side testicale.
Hi the same think with me, Its paining right side testicale and there is a third small seed size ball but i think its becouse past 2 night i sex continuesly, on past night i sex 2 time in 1 hour and last night i sex 1 time. one more think today morning i control toilet badly, i know its my mad behaver but now i dont know what the actual reason, so plz guide me what i have to do now?
|
Tags: lump
Quick Reply