Medical Questions > Cancer > Thyroid Cancer Forum

Pea sized lump in groin

had thyroid cancer back in 1993 had RAI and lately found a pea
pea sized lump in my groin area should i mention it to the endocronology consultand or is it not relevant to thyroid cancer? please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2010
It is extraordinarily unlikely that this lump has anything to do with your thyroid cancer. However, if this lump enlarges, or other lumps appear, then your doctor should evaluate this problem further.

Sincerely/ Robert A. Wascher, MD, FACS

www.doctorwascher.com

www.oncoguard.com

A landmark, evidence-based guide to a healthy cancer-prevention lifestyle, based on cutting-edge cancer research.
|

replied July 3rd, 2010
Re: I: reshenda maguire
i found a pea sized lump on my son groin he is 9 months olg my gp is refrering me to paeditration it is not till sep it always the same size and its not on his other side what could it be
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Thyroid Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.