Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Pea size ball next to testicles near scrotum

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Hello all,

About a week ago I noticed a large pea size thing growing on my scrotum next to my scrotum and it has gotten me quite worried. I am in my mid 20s and i've never had anything like this in my life.

I believe it appeared shortly after I had shaved my balls which got me assuming it may only be an ingrown hair of some sort. A week has gone by and there was never any sort of puss and visually on the surface you can barely tell there is anything at all. It is only by touch you can feel this tiny pea size ball and applying some pressure I can tell its very hard and compact. Squeezing it doesn't really hurt other then the idea telling me it should.

I am wondering if this is something I should worry about or if I should give it some more time and see if it goes away before going to see a doctor.

Any suggestions or wisdom on this matter would greatly be appreciated!
Did you find this post helpful?
|