Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Pea-shaped bump on vaginal area

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
I've recently been experimenting with sexual toys and a few days ago discovered a bump on one side of my vaginal area. It is hard, not really sore, about pea-shaped and with no head. Could this come from my toys and if not what could be the cause?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2008
Vaginal Health Answer A3937
It is hard to say what that “pea-shaped bump without a head” is without seeing it. The pea-shaped bump could be a wart but has to be confirmed with a vaginal examination. If the toys were new (used for the first time by you) you shouldn’t get any kind of infection by them. You may want to consult your gynecologist about this.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.