Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Clinical Trials, Research, and Studies Forum

Participants needed for an undergraduate dissertation project

Participants needed for an undergraduate dissertation project: ‘Hypnagogic and Hypnopompic Experiences and Transliminality’

My name is Julia Elphick and I am currently an undergraduate psychology student at the University of Northampton. If you are aged 18 or over and could spare some time, your help with my dissertation project research into the sleep experiences that occur while falling asleep and waking up would be much appreciated. This involves filling in a questionnaire about those experiences, including basic personal information and some details of your character and beliefs, and taking approximately 15-20 minutes. All data can be given anonymously and will be analysed as a group, so it cannot be traced back to you.

If you’re interested please follow the link provided, or contact me on J.ElphickDissertation@gmail.com if you have any questions.

http://www.esurveycreator.com/live.php?cod e=0dd03a3
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 11th, 2012
Done x
|

replied February 28th, 2012
Thanks! =)
|

replied March 2nd, 2012
This study is still going and in need of more participants =) All help welcomed!
|