Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

paper like discharge

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
okay almost a mth and a half ago i got tested and came back i had gonorrhea fromy my boyfriend and i got the meds for it and i den i had some serious itching and discharge after i took tha dosage it was four pills and another single pill i had to take all at once and then i went back to get tha check up and the doctor tod me i had a bacterial infection (some one told me u can get this from tha antibiotics to cure gonorrhea) and gave me these kinda ite green and purple pills .. 6 pills take 1 twice a day and then after i took that does today is july 28th 2010 wednesday would be the 2nd day my dosage is done maybe the 3rd and now i have this discharge but there is no serius itching just here and there or burnin sensation but the not the lips of my vagina but the labium i believe it is raw or dry & there is no odor to this discharge its jus like wet toilet paper thats what it looks like its not watery its jus kinda clamy u could say and white but more like the wet toilet paper pieces my clit has a little bit of itching not much and the same discharge..when i shower it goes away buh hours later does come back if it drys i can scratch it off i guess would be a alright example and if it helps i have a mirena iud in place... please help is this just the meds takin a toll on my body ? i have never had a std im 23 yrs old and always safe PEASE HELP
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 31st, 2011
You may want to get tested by a naturalpathic doctor for inverse psoriasis. It is commonly misdiagnosed and though it is not contagious or curable, its symptoms can be lessoned. I have had the same sypmtoms for months and feared the worse case senario until it was explained and correctly dianosed. I am able to control things better and the raw is gone. I hope this helps a little.
|
Did you find this post helpful?