Medical Questions > Mental Health > Panic Attacks Forum

Panic Attacks Question

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
User Profile
Hi, Doctors
I'm 25 years old and from last 6 months I'm feeling strange and it makes me afraid sometimes.
Well, coming to my problem. After eating I feel little heavy feeling on my stomach and I can not laugh much because things in front of me feel like they are becoming blurry and vision also changes for a second. Uneasy feeling stays from half an hour to 2-3 hours after eating..
I prefer not to talk or laugh or sit in gathering. Also, very important thing is I feel my heart pumping fast and my breathing also increases (if I laugh and talk to others).
I myself searched on google and many other forums and didn't get any answer.
I'm worried about this thing. I hope someone help here.
Note: I can walk briskly on treadmill and have been playing badminton for more than one year, daily more than few hours continuously (without break in between).
For past 9 months I have been very inactive and doing a sedentary job.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 4th, 2017
Panic Attacks Answer A60521
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Your symptoms need a complete evaluation for bowel functions, heart functions, irritable bowels and anxiety can be a likely suspicion.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Panic Attacks , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.