Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

panic attacks and anxiety, feel dizzy all the times.

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
User Profile
Hi I am patient of panic attacks and anxiety but it's quite a bit under control with the help of the medication. I take Paxil 40 MG and Xanax 0.5 mg three times a day.
I feel extremely weak the whole day. I feel like being in bed all the times, now one thing which is really bothering me is the vertigo, I don't know if it's vertigo dizziness unstable or something else, I have had this for the past 15 years and for that I takes Serc which doesn't seem to help.
Recently I have developed one thing more. Since most of the times I lay down but when I get up I feel so dizzy so dizzy that I almost blackout, it becomes all dark and then slowly back to normal.
I do have BP can I take medication for that once a day.
I do have cholesterol and I also take medication for that.
I guard a lot of tests done and I have the report off my tests, which includes candida, autoimmune and so on and so on. I need immediate help. Kindly guide me what to do.
I feel dizzy all the times. It

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 13th, 2016
Anxiety and Stress Answer A58399
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Dizziness may be a sequelae of anxiety and panic attacks. take some antivert and rest for a while. If the issue persists get evaluation for that. Along with it consider psychotherapy and psych rehab therapies to see if it helps.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.