Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

Painful Sex When Air Trapped in Vagina

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
My husband is much larger than me and when we have sex, there's a very tight suction that gets created. When we have sex in the "doggy" positoin, I feel as though he pumps air into my vagina and start to feel lower abdomen pain after just a couple minutes of sex. We don't seem to have this problem in the missionary position. Does this happen to anybody else? What can we do to stop it? Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 9th, 2009
Community Volunteer
This is from a woman that had this problem...Not me... Smile

"I have had that problem in the past. Here is something that helped me. My man is big and kind of long... I always felt because of that it seemed he would push more air in me. Those long and harder thrusts seemed to push air right up to my eyebrows. So what I learned to do was to hold onto(with pelvic muscles)his penis like it belonged to a million dollar gigolo...I would use these same muscles that I do for Kegels. I would hold on like I really had to fart in the normal fashion (you females know what I mean..talk about embarrassing). Not only does it help stop the air from coming in, but my Lover enjoys it tremendously and cums even harder. He says he feels it when I tighten my muscles. Then there is the extra benefit of doing my Kegels!!!

Sometimes a little air does get in, and wants to escape when he withdraws, to help that, we relax and enjoy being one (as they say), then pulls out slowly and it seems to work. My man could care less about the sounds...but he knows how embarrassed I would get, to the point of distraction for us both. He worked with me to solve the problem. HE's THE BEST."

I hope this helps.... Very Happy

Caroline
|

replied April 13th, 2009
totally feel for you honey,
im in the same boat...

clinching your muscles does work but can get a bit tiring and uncomfortable as you seem to concentrate on it a bit to much.

something else that helps is actually trying to 'push out his penis' so to speak with your muscles-but very softly.this can stop any air from getting in and can also push any air out (quietly)

Smile xoxox
|