Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

painful pimple like bump on my nipple

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
User Profile
i have an painful pimple like bump on my nipple and it is very painful and growing rapidly. what is this and what does it mean. i have noticed 2 more very tiny pimple on other side of my nipple which is scary since the first started off tiny as weel.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 29th, 2012
Breasts Answer A36569
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
It is difficult to comment on the cause for the pimple/bump on breast that you describe without examining you. If it has been persistent, or recurrent, or getting worse, you should consider visiting your doctor/gynecologist at the earliest for thorough evaluation to look for the underlying cause. Treatment as indicated (based on examination findings and investigations results) would be started to help you control the symptoms. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: nipple, pimple
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Breasts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.